Translate

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Holy Spirit Prayers

Dear Holy Spirit,

Please help me to be kind each and every day that goes past and to be loving, joyful and peaceful with each other.

Holy Spirit, hear my prayer.

By Vyktah


Dear Holy Spirit,

You are a peaceful friend always with me.  Help me to show the fruit of self control.

Holy Spirit, hear my prayer

By Cooper


Dear Holy Spirit

You are shining through me like a burning fire.  You are God's breath.  Can you please give me  the fruit of happiness when someone achieves something and I don't.

Dear Holy Spirit, hear my prayer

By Corban

Dear Holy Spirit,

You are a peaceful breeze.  You make me happy when I am sad and lonely.  I know you will never betray me and you always forgive me.

Holy Spirit, hear my prayer

By Sam

Dear Holy Spirit,

You God's burning flame and life living in me.  You are like a gentle breeze lifting me up.  Help me to show strength and kindness when somethings wrong.  May your spirit shine in me.

By Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment